- By: Eric Thomas
- 0 comment
When it comes to choosing a trusted roofer, we understand there’s a lot to consider. Our team at Thomas Roofing knows it’s an expensive purchase that should be expected to last for years down the road.
Here’s a quick list you can reference to help you decide what questions are most important when it comes time to hire a roofer for your installation or repair needs.
- What type of professional license do you have?
- Do you carry any sort of liability insurance?
- Will you be removing the existing roof or do I need to have someone else do that in advance? How much does that typically cost?
- Where is your headquarters or home office located?
- How do I pay? Is there a deposit required?
- What warranty options do I have to choose from?
- What are your typical repair charges and costs should you find some issues once you are putting on the new roof?
- Will I have a written receipt and quote?
- How do I choose the color?
- How long does the work typically take to complete?
Thomas Roofing & Restoration is unlike most other roofing companies out there. We offer the customer service and products available through larger companies, but also have the expertise of an individual who has been working on roofs most of his life. Our team has put roofs on everything from mobile homes to 6,000 square foot homes. Many of our employees have been with us for over ten years, so you can rest assured you’ll have experienced professionals on your roof. We prefer to keep things small and simple — you need a roof and we need to install it and you’re always welcome to ask any questions to our team!